Fantastic stories of people who received training and improved their life conditions are everywhere around Europe.
We want these stories to have the relevance they deserve and inspire other people to enrol in training opportunities.
Are you part of one of these great stories? Do you know about projects that trained citizens with skills that changed their futures?
We are eager to hear your experiences and let you take part in the European Year of Skills Festival on 9 May 2023.
Some selected video stories will be showcased during the Festival on 9 May and promoted in the European Year of Skills Website.
How to participate
- Post your video with your story on a Twitter account with the hashtag #EuropeanYearOfSkills
- We will regularly check the hashtag #EuropeanYearOfSkills. Those accounts with videos and stories we consider more relevant and engaging will be contacted via a direct message on Twitter with further instructions
- The video must be horizontal and last maximum 1 minute
- The Twitter account where the video is posted must be “public”
- You need to follow the @EU_Social twitter account to receive a direct message from us in case of selection
- Videos without the hashtag #EuropeanYearOfSkills won’t be considered
- The video can be self-recorded or made with a support
In order to be considered for the European Year of Skills Festival, post your content by 20 April.
Content posted after that date could still be selected to feature on the European Year of Skills website. Therefore, keep on posting!
Share your skills story!
- Publication date
- 29 March 2023
- Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion